Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Day Things Started Disappearing


My dad has bought a new car. It is awesome and looks nice. It was a good day. and we went to sleep for the night. The dream was cool, But when i woke up the car was gone.

I told my mum and dad. But dad my didn't believe me. I don’t know why my dad didn't believe me. And i told my dad and mum to look for the car. My dad said where is the car to mum.

Mum said I don’t know my dear.

And my dad called the police but the line was busy. Then my dad went to the police station. It took about 1 hour to get there. My dad was at the police station but no one was there so my dad went back home and then my dad went to my neighbor's houses but t he neighbor was not there. There were no cars and people anywhere. We tried to call someone but no one answered the phone.

I don’t know what happened. I think it was the end of the world. 23 days later noting happened. I asked my mum what happened. My mum said i have no idea. And I asked my dad . Dad also said i have no idea. I also have no idea too.

I thought I had to live like this forever.Then I saw someone. It was not my dad and mum. It looked like a scary old man in there alone. The house looked like a ghost house. I tried to go inside. I could't go in. I don’t know why. I turned back and I saw a big snake.
I ran. The snake was following me. I ran to the beach. I swam and swam. And I looked back. The snake was gone. And I tried to swim back. 

Then I went back to my house. My mum and dad were gone
so I went to sleep. Then I woke up. the car was back , the police were back , the neighbor was back , the scary old man was gone and there was no big snake. Everything was back. My dad and mum were also back. I think was just a dream.

2 comments:

kayden6dgrc3p said...

hi khi khi what is a cool and good story keep on working you will get better at it.

Evan L said...

Hi Khi Khi I like your story it was so cool keep up the good work

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.