Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Adventure Quest Worlds


Hi I would like to tell you about my favourite game called Adventure Quest Worlds.

It is the best game that I have ever played. I think the best class is necromancer.
When you start playing AQW it is not so cool. But the first class is good.
When you start AQW the first class is the warrior, mage, rogue and healer.

I think the best class to start the game is Rogue. Do you know what you can do if you are a member. If you are a member you can use cool Pets like Dragons, Wolves and Birds.
It is so cool when you are a member because you can buy a different class, better weapons and other things.
I think the coolest weapon is the Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath.







Here is the site I got the picture from.


1 comments:

partywascool said...

I play aqw to Khikhi I think the best class is Alpha Omega/Doom Mega And My best weapon is Soul Reaper.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.